SERDOLIC, TOPASE AND GARNET RING
- Adjustable ring size (fits well from size 16, 5 to 17, 5) M
- Material: silver 925* (sterling silver)
- Stones: sardonic, topase and a garnet
Determine your ring size
Measure your own ring to determine your ring size.
Take a well-fitting ring and measure the diameter of the inside of your ring. This is your ring size.
For example: Size 18 corresponds with a diameter of 18 mm.
If you don't have a well fitted ring to determine the ring size you can measure your finger for the correct size:
Measure your ring to determine your ring size.
- Use a flexible measuring tape to measure the circumference of your finger. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of paper or string, no thicker than 0.5 mm, and then measure the length of the paper / string with a ruler. This is the circumference of your finger
- Use the following ring size converter chart below to determine your ring size. Look at circumference mm.
Ring size converter chart:
To measure a ring size with a ring meter. Here you can bay it
All transaction on this website are procesing using Srtipe, a secure online payments gatway that encrypts your card deatails in secure host environment.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amerikan Express and Apple Pay.