PIRYTE DRUZY AND TOURMALINE RING
- Adjustable ring size (fits well from size 16, 5 to 17, 5) M
- Material: silver 925* (sterling silver)
- Stones: piryte druzy and tourmaline
EVERY JEWELRY PIECE IS UNIQUE - JUST LIKE THE WEARER!
The ring is one-of-a-kind and made only once.
The size is easily adjustable to any size by compressing or expanding it.
This piece was made in the studio of Sofia Lark, where it was created by our experienced masters with great care and established knowledge.
We offer free ultrasonic cleaning services for all our jewelry at our studio.
If you have any questions regarding the size adjustment feel free to contact us in the studio and we will gladly help adjusting it!
Determine your ring size
Measure your own ring to determine your ring size.
Take a well-fitting ring and measure the diameter of the inside of your ring. This is your ring size.
For example: Size 18 corresponds with a diameter of 18 mm.
If you don't have a well fitted ring to determine the ring size you can measure your finger for the correct size:
Measure your ring to determine your ring size.
- Use a flexible measuring tape to measure the circumference of your finger. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of paper or string, no thicker than 0.5 mm, and then measure the length of the paper / string with a ruler. This is the circumference of your finger
- Use the following ring size converter chart below to determine your ring size. Look at circumference mm.
Ring size converter chart:
To measure a ring size with a ring meter. Here you can bay it
All transaction on this website are procesing using Srtipe, a secure online payments gatway that encrypts your card deatails in secure host environment.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amerikan Express and Apple Pay.